Monday, November 13, 2006

National Treasure


I just now finished watching National Treasure and I thought it was a great movie. I can't believe what happened in the movie. They found so many things and in some parts I guess I found it kind of funny. And I always wanted to see the movie to since I heard about it. I don't know when that was but I'm glad I heard about it. So when I heard about it and my friends told me it was pretty good, I told my dad to rent National Treasure. And I'm still glad I found out about it. I highly Suggest You watch it to. And its Rated PG. So either rent or buy National Treasure, and start watching the movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that treasure is real. Next time we're at the archives I'm going to ask if we can spray the back of the Declaration of Independence with lemon juice.