Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

I actually had fun knowing the fact that I didn't go trick or treating this year. Me and my family went over to my friends house to do stuff there. I made cookies, passed out candy to kids knocking on the door which was kinda fun because I got to see all these little kids in their costumes and I saw of my middle school friends. I watched a movie with my friend which was pretty cool. It was called crazy Beautiful. When my other friend and my family came home they had tons of candy but I was only allowed to eat three pieces which I couldn't finish because the cookie that I made had so much frosting that I think it was thicker than the cookie. I was less than half way done with it by the time I got a stomach ache. I picked out a tootsie role and a lollipop. I wanted to pick my third candy because my dad said that the cookie didn't count as a candy but my dad got weary of holding the bag open for me while I searched for the piece of candy I was looking for which was an Abazabba. But then right after that we left to go home and I went to bed and got up early in the morning for school the next day. So I had a lot of fun on Halloween.

No comments: