Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Christmas

I had a super duper totally tubular Christmas. I actually got to open all my presents when my dad said I was only going to open 1 of them. I got all the best presents. I got this game called Risk which I am still plating with my dad, a magnetic spinning top, a game called Buzz Card, a Nerf gun with 6 Nerf balls that hurt when you get hit ( I know because my dad shot a million times while I was trying to play Guitar Hero 3) I got a gyroscope, I got boxers, this laxer game called Lazar Battle which I beat my dad at on the first try, and a bunch of other stuff, My brother got a big remote control truck, a ping pong paddle, his other paddle thing, and bunch of other stuff, my sister got this game called Apples to Apples, this barbie thing, a lot of other things, and my mom and dad got stuff too. My friends came over and we played guitar hero 3, and we played catch phrase which I got and they left. Then I just went back to playing Guitar hero 3. It was a really fun Christmas.

No comments: