Saturday, April 05, 2008

food week

I don't know if you've noticed but it food week! I have been blogging only about food the whole week starting with the tamales. So yeah Monday is the end of food week. Wahwahawahwahwhawhahawhwhwahawhawhawhwa no more food week. Oh well. But i wanted to blog about ice cream. Ice cream is the best. I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean who doesn't. Its the best. In fact I'm eating some right now. And mmmmm mm m m mm m mmmmm mm mmm m m m mm mm m mm mm m m mm mm mm m mmmmmmmmmm m is it good. Its from Cold Stone. The best. Its called founders favorite and i got one for my dad which i knew he wouldn't eat but my mom insisted so i got really happy cause i knew he wouldn't eat and he gave it to me. Yayayayayayayayaya. So yeah that's what i gots to say.

No comments: