Thursday, August 10, 2006

Orson


Orson is my dog. I got him at Atlanta/Georgia. I was visiting my great aunt (Darlene). On part of our vacation we went to see Darlene's niece (Linda) who had like three and one of them was orson and came strait to me. He was fat though. He has hypothyroidism. Which makes him fat. So the only way I could keep him is if I promised to walk everyday. I agreed. He takes along time to go around the block though and its kind of a small block. I got him to go faster though which is good. He also lost some wait I think. He gets along with my cat. They never got in any fights with my cat. And he also got got hit by a car which made me sad. But that was a long time a go. So I'm ok now. But he bites his tail and he doesn't feel it because he broke it in the accident. Atleast that's what my dad and I think. I think he's going to get his tail cut off. But its for his own good. My dog is a very lovable dog.

1 comment:

Rossi said...

Your dog is a mess. Adorable though. You should put up a picture of him.