Sunday, August 27, 2006

Universal Studios

When I went to Universal Studios I did some new stuff. The tram ride is changed. Im leavin that a secret. I went on the the Mummy which was really fun. I went on it like 3 times. I went on Jurassic park the ride. That was pretty fun. I went on Water world Which I had never been on before that was really cool. I ate lunch with my friends. I saw a bunch Creative kids there which I don't really know what that is but one of my friends is in creative kids. I went on a golf cart and drove around of course I didn't drive but the ride was pretty fun. I saw fear factor live and my dad wanted to be in it but he couldn't try out cause the time was up for trying out I think. It was still cool though and I enjoyed going.

1 comment:

Rossi said...

That new tram ride stuff was cool.