Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Guitar Hero 2!!!




I LOVVVVVEEEE the Game GUITAR HERO 2!!!!!! It is the best!!! And People are making Guitar Hero 3!!! That's weird. I wonder whats so new about Guitar Hero 3. I guess lots of people know about Guitar Hero. But in Guitar Hero 2 you have this guitar controller and whatever the the screen says on your TV, Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, or Orange that's the note you the color that you play on your Guitar. It doesn't sound that fun I guess, but it "Rocks" Literally. HAHAHAHA. And I got this game for Christmas. I got many things for Christmas. Oh ya and by the way the game Guitar Hero is kinda expensive. But its the best. And in the package there are stickers to put on your Guitar. So get your Guitar Hero 2 start Rockin!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guitar Hero II Rocks! (Literally)