Monday, January 22, 2007

trip to the snow


My trip to the snow was so fun, and some weren't as fun. I'll start with the fun parts. Well I invited most of my friends along with me to the snow. Lots of friends. So I got to use some of they're sledders. As I call it. And I brought my skateboard which had no wheels or trucks. It was just a deck. And I waxed it all up. And its was so fun to ride on. I didn't concentrate on how cold it was, but how much fun I was having. Everybody else was complaining and complaining and COMPLAINING!!! But I was fine. And I even snowboarded with my skateboard and it was fun. And some things were I guess kinda funny because I kept slipping on the ice over and over and OVER AGAIN!!! But it was still very very fun. Just till the point when I got hurt. So I went to the top of the slope, I was going SSOOOO fast when this bump that I was always afraid the whole time I was there, scared me so much because I was going faster than ever and I went too fast and I flew up kinda high and landed and hurt my back A LOT!!! And its recovering but still hurts. But I still had fun.

No comments: