Monday, January 07, 2008

Fire pit

Well we made a fire pit about 2 or 3 days ago. We were burning trash and the things we didn't want like crappy chairs and a ladder that went to by bunk bed that we didn't need anymore. While I was working in the garage my dad was watching the fire. Then later on that night i asked if we could roast marshmallows to make smores. My friend was over at that point and we didn't have any marshmallows so my friend said he did. But apparently he didn't. So we went to the store and got marshmallows and chocolate. We already had graham crackers. So we roasted marshmallows on wire coat hangers because we didn't have a stick long enough to roast them. When everybody except me and my friend left it was obviously me and him. But we roasted and roasted and then we started to throw leaves at each other. It was really fun. Then we started to tackle each other. Then we started to throw water at each other. It was really fun. I guess were just really crazy friends.

No comments: