Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Power Squid


Well a power squid is in a squid shape with the power cords running out of it like tentacles. It is very cool and i just hooked it up today. It is so cool to have and everything is running alright it looks like here is more room under my desk and the cords are less tangled. Ands its pretty cool looking. Atlest i think. My dad got them off this thing called woot and you get stuff for extra cheap prices. There were two for one price on there and your only aloud to order 3 of something so in the pakage he got 6 and thats what he wanted. So i am using one right now. The one in the picture is the exact same one we have but in all black and we have six of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that thing...I would love one at my new desk that we just built!