Thursday, February 21, 2008

library day

Well one of the days i had to go to the library to get information for my history project i haven't told you about yet, But i will tell you about it, i was done at the library but my dad wasn't going to pick me up for awhile so i wanted to walk home. So i called him up and told him i was going to walk home and he was alright with it. But it was a long long long way to walk home, but i really wanted to. I knew the way. So i started to walk home and it seemed like it was going to take such a long time to even get home. And it did. So i had my wallet and i got hungry, so i saw a McDonald's and asked my dad if i could buy myself some lunch and he was alright with it so i did. And then i saw my dad walk in because he said he got my sister Baskin Robins. And that i guess was pretty close. And then after i finished eating and he offered to bring me home so i said yes and got home.

No comments: