Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Somebody i like

Well there is somebody i like and i gave her a note yesterday on her backpack at the end of my band class which was my last class. I did it mostly because my dad told me i had to cut my hair on Friday and i love my hair the way it is because it is the way i have always wanted it for my whole life. And if i cut it i will look ridiculous. So i gave her the note because i didn't want to get up every morning saying to myself i am going to tell her when i don't. So then i gave her the note on her backpack, actually i just placed it there and she didn't know till she picked up her backpack, and ran out and got caught on two things because i got scared that she would see me. So then i thought ah man, now i have to get up every day trying to avoid her and not know what is going to happen like today. I avoided her. So tomorrow i don't know what is going to happen, but we'll see.

No comments: