Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Fight

Well me the kid since our lockers are right next to each other had to plan a fight for after school. Well at first he said he would surprise me and get me at any time and i wouldn't know. I really don't like to be surprised and i think nobody likes to be surprised. So i told i wanted to see it. So we planned a fight after school behind the gym. And there were so many people because the friends told other friends and it went on and on and there turned out to be about 20 people there or more. I knew most of them. So i really didn't think the kid would fight me at all. I honestly thought that. So i went down there after school because i thought that he would just say alright we don't need to do this whatever. But we got into the fight. I wasn't going to hit him at all. But then he started to hit me. I blocked 2 punched on my arm and the third on my eye. So now i have a black eye. I say no I'm done, I'm not fighting anymore but he just keeps saying come on let;s go and throws some more punches and i just back away. And i start to walk away and he says no 1 more minute 10 more seconds. Come on. Then he just tripped me. And said the same stuff. But then he got tired of it and finally walked away. And i finally got to go home with my black eye. Me and my dad told the principal and now he has to go to the principal in the morning in homeroom. So i don't know whats going to happen today but we'll have to see.

No comments: