Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mayhem

Well there is this kid who goes to my school and his PE Locker is right next to mine and he likes to mess around with me and he is like to bully. And I saw him at mayhem and his gang. It was as if he was in a gang t me. His gang kept surrounding me. They were all kids from either Sinaloa or some other school. He wanted to fight me because he said that i was talking crap about him and that i told the principal from my school on him. I didn't do any of that but when he said i told the Principal on i right away knew who it was. About a week ago from then this kid said i don't have to worry about him because he told the principal and i just whatever. And i never knew that the kid would start to talk crap about him. And i didn't know i would get blamed for it at least. But at Mayhem The staff came over and i tried o keep it cool and not say anything about it and not rat on him but some other kids found out and came over told her what was going on and this kid wanted to know who ratted on him and i said i didn't know and it wasn't me but he didn't believe me. So i went away from the crowd and immediately a kid in a black hood came over and this kid was tall strong and he was probably an eighth grader and he grabbed me by me head and back and smacked me into the wall with my back facing him. I was SO scared i started to cry and shiver and the crowd surrounding me and him was saying let go of him he is just a little kid to the hooded kid while the kid was yelling at me "did you rat on him" over and over and over again. And finally he ran away and i didn't get a good look art him so i didn't know who he was and i was so scared. The staff came over again and brought me up to the office and i told my friend who i brought their to call his dad to take me home, because he was going to in the first place. And all this started at about 9:00 and went on till 10:00. A full hour. It was crazy. But i survived. I just don't know whats going to happen at school. If he bully's me again. I going to have to do something about it. I don't know what i am going to do, But i am going to have to stand up to him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.