Tuesday, May 06, 2008

the concert


My first concert ever was the best concert ever. It was loud and crazy! They had so many lights and confetti at the end and it was just the best thing i have ever been to. They had lasers and many different colored lights and really cool clothes and many hats and everything. There were guitar solos and drum solos and those were both so awesome. There was a guy who ran up onto the stage and hugged Eddie Van Halen and then a fat security guy head locked him and threw him off stage probably arrested him. But it was so sosososososososososo cool. But i had the best time of my life. They played every song i wanted them to and it was definitely the worth 250 each person. They must have spent at least $100 billion before the show started. But they got their money back. They had at least 4 spin shaped stacks of humongous speakers hanging from the top. So it would be extremely loud and it definitely was. The place where me my dad and my dad's best friend sat was like right next to the stage so it was definitely the best most awesome thing that ever happened to me.

No comments: