Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Talent show

Well i had my talent show at my school. But Wednesday was my little brother's school talent show. I wrote a piece of music out of my brothers guitar riffs, changed up some rhythms in it, and formed it on the piano and it sounded GREAT. So my dad said i should be in my little brothers talent show and i agreed so we practiced every day for a half an hour. It was the school i went to last year's talent show that i went in every year. By the show it was really good. But the first person was an amazing tap dancer. Some other show was a brown belt karate show that was AWESOME. And they save the best for the last, an amazingly talented great dancer. She was SO SO SO good. My god was she talented. Well as they said in one of the talent shows "That's all Folks".

No comments: