Monday, October 13, 2008

The Fight

Well i got in a fight with my best friend like 2 days ago when my friend slept over. So some of my friends came over and asked if we could play night tag and i could so i went. Then they asked my best friend to play too because he always plays so he went. And the last person there was "it" and that was my friend who came with me. They said there was supposed to be 2 people "it" and they were saying i was "it" and i didn't want to be and then this other kid we asked to come finally came so he was "it". It was my first time and my other friends first. Now my best friend said to me "oh its your first time, well lets introduce you". Everybody already knew me. Then he said "well we have to punch you once because its your first time" and he payed no attention to my other friend. Then I said "whoever punches me, i will punch you back". Then my best friend punched me and he was the only to punch me. So i punched him back, then he punched me, then i punched him back and then he ouched me like 2 times and once i the face and i got really mad. So i ran at him and ouched him everywhere and they mostly went to the face. Now my friend has a worse temper than I do so he just held me down on the floor and he told me to stop and calm down but he was screaming and there was a little cry in his tone. So then i just left and my friend had to come with me because he was sleeping over. When i got home he was saying he heard one of my punches to his face. So i guess you are wondering who won because everybody asked that. Well no one really won. I guess i won in punches and he just stopped me.

No comments: