Thursday, October 09, 2008

Knotts Scary Farm

I went to Knotts Scary Farm last night and it was really fun. I brought my best friend with me. But he had to buy his ticket up front when i already had my ticket and i was ready to go in but i had to wait forever for my friend to get his ticket. It was like n hour before we actually got to go in and my dad and mom and his friends were already in. So when we actually got in my dad and mom and all our friends were exiting for us at the front because he called me and asked if we were close and i said yes so he came to the front. Then when we got in, i guess i was acting all scared so all the monsters were coming up to me and scaring me so i put on my hood and i guess that was a target for them. So then i just acted casual and we barely got scared at all. i never went on any of the mazes though but everyone else did. I chickened out.. Well actually i wet on one but it was a train thing with people and spiders banging on the side of the train cars. It was pretty cool though. At the end when we walked out there was this guy with an awesome mask that just scared people at the end. So i took a picture with him. So then i went on a couple rides while everyone else just went in maxes and then we left. But i had a hard time finding my way out so my dad called and told me to stay where i was so i did and then we left. i can't wait to go next year it was really fun.

No comments: