Sunday, October 03, 2010

Party

I was invited to my friend's birthday party yesterday at this place called Yankee Doodles. There was only about ten of us. It was a sports bar and we played some arcade games there but mostly pool. I got there about an hour late though so I had cake right after the lunch which was a Yankee burger. It was pretty much just a regular burger but I think I might have tasted some salad dressing in there. It was still good, although, it seemed like the patty was slipping out from between the two pieces of bread. I don't know why, but some of the people that were at the party put ketchup and mustard in some coke or water, and then had the idea to make a friend drink it for five dollars. It looked so nasty too and we all pitched in some money, although I was eating so I didn't, but he still got his five dollars and he didn't like it either though because he was talking about how nasty it was for the rest of the day. Then the cake came and the frosting was yellow and red to he just didn't eat the top frosting. So after we left there, we went to the school near his house to play capture the flag and after awhile, an alarm went off and we all thought it was a car alarm, but it wouldn't stop so we figured it was the school alarm because after all, one of our friend's was on the roof! So we left then and went home to play the Birthday boy's new game: Halo Reach. That game is so fun. We also played some Call Of Duty. I had another party to go to that day, but I didn't go because I spent the night at the birthday boys house and so did the kid that climbed up on the roof of the school. We stayed up until about 6:00AM playing Halo online. Then I turned everything off, because everyone else dozed off, and so I did too. We woke up at about 8:00-9:00AM so I'm pretty tired right now. I also woke up feeling sick and I feel sick right now too, and the birthday boy told me that he just got done being sick so I could have caught whatever he had. But I have a strong immune system so I'm sure it will pass by tomorrow, at least I hope because I have soccer and school tomorrow. In the morning, I realized I couldn't find my little backpack I brought with me and it turns out I left it at Yankee Doodles. I'm so glad we found it though because It had many important things in there such as two memberships and my keys. So we got that back and then came home so I could finish my homework.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NonUnfing
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/eye-strain]eye strain[/url]
Occumuxusiree

sophia smith said...

I am sure you have really enjoy friends birthday party..


online kamagra

dsrfsdr said...

he answer Sac Hermes Birkin is yes. French fashion house has confirmed the Brit model as the face of their Boy Chanel handbag collection Sac Hermes. [Karl Lagerfeld] a crush with this unique, charismatic dude, who's both one and musician, during the photo shoot several months ago, Chanel told WWD. This previously unforeseen alliance finally became self-evident Sac Hermes Pas Cher. Alice Dellal represents the most perfect incarnation off which is unique in regards to the Boy Chanel handbag collection, which strives [to be] not even close conformist notions of femininity Sac Hermes Kelly.
Yep, Dellal is anything but conventional. And even her trademark punk-rock uniform, the petite 24-year-old is actually a drummer while in the band Thrush Metal and will remain found larking for the streets based in london with Pixie Geldof. Shes far from blonde bombshell Blake Lively, whos the existing face of Chanels Mademoiselle range, but Lagerfeld is acknowledged for his eclectic taste, previously casting Lily Allen for the Cocoon bag range during the past year. Even greater, Alice's androgyny will work brilliantly with the 'Boy' collection. How refreshing.

svetlozar said...

Nice blog :)

abo-bder said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل

Nuno Miguel Viveiros Pereira Dias - a fraude said...

Vou-vos falar hoje da personagem mais mentalmente depravada, desequilibrada e aberrante que já conheci na vida!! É que apesar de ninguém o conhecer bem, pois trata-se de um esquizofrénico, o Mundo precisa de conhecer melhor a verdade sobre quem é o Nuno Miguel Viveiros Pereira Dias. Passo a contar o seguinte: para além de conhecer o Nuno Miguel Viveiros Pereira Dias ainda vivi(!) na mesma casa que ele, por isso nem imaginam até que ponto o conheço bem. Primeiro que tudo, o Nuno Miguel Viveiros Pereira Dias como biólogo é uma fraude devido à visão completamente parcial que tem da Ciência, usando tudo o que encontra e investiga para defender posições criacionistas contra a verdadeira ciência, especialmente sobre a evolução. Aquele computador portátil, no qual o Nuno Miguel Viveiros Pereira Dias passa horas e horas à volta, é o principal escape para a vida miserável em que se fechou. E o curso de antropologia que ele diz que anda a tirar há uns dez anos (ahahahahha) reflecte na perfeição a personalidade do seu autor, um tipo gordo e preguiçoso, que é capaz de ficar dias fechado em casa sem socializar com ninguém, que mente aos pais para não ter que sair de Coimbra e voltar prá terra dele, um porcalhão tão grande que é capaz de ter loiça por lavar dentro do próprio quarto por dias a fio, não deita o lixo fora, cada vez que vai à casa de banho pra tomar um duche parece que por lá passou um tsunami, e ainda conseguiu uma vez incendiar a cozinha da casa porque se tinha esquecido duma panela ao lume!! Mas felizmente essa cena não presenciei porque ainda não vivia com ele nessa casa, graças a Deus... Enfim, este rapazolas do Nuno Miguel Viveiros Pereira Dias é portanto um mentiroso compulsivo, um irresponsável que acha que está tudo mal no nosso país e no mundo, mas que não mexe nem uma palha para fazer algo pro-activo... Um completo apêndice social a precisar de orientação e de levar uma cabeçada na parede para fazer algo decente na vida e parar de destilar ódio contra tudo e contra todos, porque isso é algo que apenas os frustrados fazem. No fundo tenho pena dele, mas não deixa de merecer esta exposição pura e dura que faço dele. É pra ver se aprende de uma vez por todas a fazer algo decente da sua vida.