Monday, September 25, 2006

Dodger Game


It was LOUD at that dodger stadium! Trust me. We also made a attendance world record! I forgot what it was but it was atleast 1000 more than the other world record. I actually won those tickets in my classroom. We have something called D.A.R.E. which were raffling the tickets if you had your parents permission and I got mine. And I got so lucky that they pulled my name. The Dodgers won 5 to 1. They were playing the Dimondbacks. The dodgers hit a grand slam at the end to win. Perfect ending. It was also the last home game of the season on last Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The end of that game was nutty. Score tied, bottom of the ninth, bases loaded, 2 outs, 3 and 2 count, and blamm! Nomo smacks a grant slam homerun to win it for the Dodgers. I don't know karate, but I know karazy. And that was kaaarazy.