Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today in school

School is getting harder. We have a new packet that we had to work on for language arts. Its harder because we have no story to look at to help us with our anwers. Its just grammar. And I finished the pages before it became homework.
All we had to do in math was a page of 15 through 47 odd. Our teacher told us that only the anwer to the odd numbers for every page was in the back of the book. I already knew though. I didn't look back there because I wouldn't be learning anything. That would suck. If I didn't want to learn, why bother going to school.
Oh yah, before math we had science. We only have science every Tuesday And today is Tuesday. Science is usually pretty easy. All we do science projects. That's fun and easy. Today we had to see which diaper would hold the most water. The cartoon character one or the frog one. My hypothesis was that the cartoon character one would hold the most water and I was right.
Also every Tuesday we have music class and today is Tuesday so we had music. All we did was learn a bunch of intruments. We also listen to them. I couldn't remember them all because there were so many. While we were listening to them we had to point them out which was easy.
Our teacher got a lot of new videos that he said he was waiting for a long time for. We used one for social studies. It had a bunch of questions worth points. My table got 110 points. Then we got 10 points taken off because a person at our table was talking. And it wasn't me. Well that was the end of school.

1 comment:

Rossi said...

"I am often amazed at how much more capability and enthusiasm for science there is among elementary school youngsters than among college students." - Carl Sagan