Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pig roast




We do the pig roast almost every year. Except last year. I think this year was the best. We had a chocolate fountain. My friend put 4 kinds of food on his stick I don't know what kind cause when I saw it it was smothered in chocolate. But he stuffed it all into his mouth. It was so funny. Our moon bounce kept on tipping onto my friends gate. It was so cool. We like 1oo People at our pig roast to. We also roasted marshellows (spelt wrong on purpose) to make Smores. I think we did that the day before the pig roast which was actually part of the pig roast. My uncle tried to get me leggo star wars 2 for PS2 for my birthday which was 2 days before the pig roast where everybody was there but it was all locked up. So he got me a brain age for DS (which he knew we already had) to trade in for leggo star wars 2. He also got me the Sipsons Hit and Run. That rocked. He also got me a wrist band which I liked a lot including a tattoo for my birthday. That was the best pig roast ever!!!

1 comment:

Rossi said...

That pig was tasty. Or so I'm told.