Sunday, July 01, 2007

Camp fox

I went to camp fox this week and got back yesterday and that's why I wasn't blogging all that time. But I still had liked he greatest time there at camp fox. It was kind of newer this year. They had tether ball, rock climbing new councilors and directors. So It was really cool. Oh ya they even got a new song. And they were more organized in the camp also. But I fished there and rock climbed there and I did archery there and I swam there and slept and ate of course. We all did camp fire at night. That's where we did skits and songs. Like repeat after me songs mostly. And at the last part of camp fire we had a thing called quiet time. Were they turned off the lights and either a director or councilor told a story or stories and to clap we would just put thumbs up. While before that time we would clap whistle and scream at the top of our lungs. And then we would go to bed.

No comments: