Friday, July 20, 2007

leaving

I am just about to leave my aunt and uncle's house to camping in Shenandoah. Its going to be fun but I could rather stay at my aunt and uncle's house because I love them so much. But had to go sometime. Cant stay forever. I tried making a deal to stay until school was out but it didn't work. I think its going to be a long drive to the campsite but I can handle it. I mean I flew by myself all the way to Virginia so I can drive to a campsite. The campsite is in Virginia and its not a long way away from the house but it takes a long time to get there because its a slow drive. But I blogging right now because there might not be any Internet an the campsite. So that's all folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you too!
We will miss you but luckly will see you in a little over a week out in sunny cali!
We had a great time with you here...see you soon.
love, AM and UJ