Wednesday, July 25, 2007

end of vacation

Well near the end of my vacation in Virginia when I camped, O had tons of fun. We got there latish though but I liked that we did because we roasted smores that day on our fire that we made. And they were MM GOOD! I lover smores. And every morning we cooked eggs over the fire and vegetables and potatoes and beans and the potatoes were good. For dinner we would start another fire and I would cook a hot dog and it was good. everything that I cooked was wonderful. And one time we corn on the cob. And oh my god that was the best corn I had ever had in my whole entire lifetime. That was some good corn. And then after the camping was done we all went to my dad's best friend's house and stayed there for 2 or 3 days which was in North Carolina. And then we went to the airport and left to go home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh damn, that was some good friggin' corn.