Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In the morning

So in the morning my alarm goes off at like 5:45 and i let it ring till like 6. Sometimes i like to listen to the ring because i put it on the radio. Its on 105.9. The guy on there sometimes does prank calls and they're sooooo funny sometimes. Its a hipop/R&B station. So when i get up i take my meds, put on my clothes, and that leaves me till about 6:15. It takes so long because im really tired so i go in like super slow motion. So then i have a choice, walk the dog, or eat. I usually pick walking the dog, but today i ate first and thats what im doing right now. So after this im going to walk my dog if i have time. I will. Then after all thats done, i brush my teeth, brush my hair, take my 2nd med and usually leave my best friend, and thats how it goes in the morning.

No comments: