Friday, September 26, 2008

yesterday

Yesterday my uncle came over and it was awesome. Everybody loves my uncle. Even my best friend thinks hes pretty cool. But he came while i was doing y homework and it took me about a half an hour to finish it since he got there. But when i was done, i got to come down and open his preset. It was Rayman Ravin Rabbits. It is such a fun game. You are in this like arena thing and you have to beet all these like missions in the arena. And when you beet them a big door thing with a plunger opens and you go in there, and its either a warthog race or my favorite, saving the little baby thing and you have to shoot plunger at rabbits. Its really fun. And then i played that for a while and after i ate, i opened up my next present which was guitar hero Arosmith from my grandma which i played with my dad later that night at like 10:00. It was such a fun game. I need play on one player though so i can get new songs. So thats what happened yesterday.

No comments: