Saturday, September 20, 2008

soccer game

Well i just wrote a bunch of stuff and i pressed a wrong button and it went to the last page i was on. Now doesn't that suck!!! So are you starting to see a pattern ye. I write about my soccer game every saturday. Which means i have a soccer every saturday and i do. I also have soccer practice every Tuesday and Thursday, but my dad makes me my ride my bike there and its sosososososo far away. By the time i get im like a half an hour late and everybody starts to offer me rides home. My coach even offered to take me to every practice and my dad said i needed the exercise, and i don't. I get enough at school,with running to every class and running during PE. It sucks. I hate it. Bu if you know my dad, he can be little stubborn sometimes. Its ok i just have to learn to deal with it. I mean what else can i do, hes my dad. and i love him very much.

No comments: