Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My dog

Well this morning my friend was at my house because he spent the night and so we were still in bed when my my brother started to talk to him which woke us both. But when we got up we had to make breakfast for ourselves so we made Belgian waffles. When we were done eating we cleaned up the living room and set the couch like it was before because i set up the couches like a bed. So when we were done, we started a pillow fight. And somewhere in that pillow fight, my dog cam in. He started to try to hump and bite me, but then went on to my friend and he just wouldn't stop attacking him. Eventually my dog bit him. And it hurts badly and i know because he left a mark on my butt before. But he hung on to my friend for awhile and it was hurting and that's when it ending and we started to clean up the mess from our breakfast and as the garage door was opening we were cleaning and when he walked in we were on the couch reading like we were supposed to. Perfect timing. (dad don't punish me if you read this, it was perfect).

No comments: