Monday, December 01, 2008

sonic boom

Well while i was about to publish the post about fable, a sonic boom happened. At first i thought it was an earthquake but i called my dad later. but right after it happened my heart was pounding because it was really really really loud and it shook the whole house like it was about to all just collapse. But after it happened i grabbed my knife just to be safe and ran downstairs, searched the house, then went to my best friend's house and asked his dad if he felt it and he said ya but its all okay. He was actually sleeping in his truck when it happened i could tell But then all was okay. I don't think my dog felt it because after it happened he was still sleeping! What a lazy dog i have. But the sonic boom was caused by astronauts landing on earth! I forgot where my dad told me they landed but they made a perfect landing! I'm pretty glad i got to experience that sonic boom.

No comments: