Thursday, October 05, 2006

Getting My Knife


My knife is so sharp. It took me a long time just to pick it out. First me and my dad went to Big 5 to pick out a knife but they were all kind of dull. I gues. So the next day. Actually I'm not sure if it was the next day. But we went to sports chalet and they had some very expensive cool looking CRAZY sharp knives. We got a crazy sharp knife for about 16$. Its really good. You can hook it to your pants. So I got the knife for carving. So when I was walking my dog around the block, I always see a BUNCH of wood on someone's grass. So I took a piece and me and my friends hellped me get it off another piece of wood. We had to twist it and pull it and kick it and a bunch of other stuff just to get the piece of wood off. So when I got home I started to carve it. The knife above isn't the one I got.

1 comment:

Rossi said...

Careful you don't lose a finger with that thing.