Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Today in School

  • Today in school was alright. I just didn't like P.E. today that much. But I'll talk about that later. First I'll start with what our class did in the beginning of the day.
    I was surprised when I looked at the board and saw that we had social studies in the morning. It was the test I was studding in the previous post. We usually do social studies at the end of the day.
    Then our class did language arts like we were supposed to do in the morning. We just did our new packet. I really don''t like working on my packet. Its kind of boring. Its probably boring because its pretty hard and our story that our packets on is kind of long. So its hard to remember it. I usually do my work by remembering. I hate going back into the story just to look for an answer. I didn't get it finished until I went to the Boys And Girls Club. I hate the B.G.C.. I get bored there. I just wish I could go home after school. I wouldn't bother my dad who is always working on his computer or on the phone. I would just work very quietly. Quitter than a mouse.
    After language arts we had recess than Science. What our class did in Science didn't really mean anything to me. We just saw how our science teacher grades us. It was boring. Then we just did a bunch of boring earth studies about the earths layers. Actually it wasn't that boring. It was kind of or a little bit interesting. I think we had math after science. We did what what we always do. Complete problems. Since Math is my favorite subject its easy. And I get A's for my math grades.
    Well after math we either had Music or P.E.. I'll just go with P.E.. As I told you in the beginning of this post I told you I didn't like P.E. today. P.E. Was just plain old annoying. We had to pass a baton. I'm not finished with this post. I don't have enough time to finish. I'll finish tommorow. I hope.

No comments: