Monday, April 30, 2007

cracking your knuckles and more

Cracking your knuckles is very bad for you. I do it a lot because its really hard to stop. Its just like smoking, you can't stop. I've been trying too but I'm not doing so well. I've found so many ways to crack my knuckles. I can practically crack everything in my body. Its just crazy!!! But I wish there were a special technique to stop cracking my knuckles. My mom said that when you crack your knuckles or just anything in your body your actually rubbing your bones together. So if you find a technique to stop cracking anything just post it on the comments, or send me an email if you know the address.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sit on your hands. That is all that I can think off. The "crack" of your knuckle is actually a gas release in your joint, like abubble popping. It isn't really BAD for you although it is really annoying. Check out this website - apparently there are other kids that crack their knuckles:
http://www.kidzworld.com/article/1438-cracking-down-on-knuckles