Sunday, April 15, 2007

Knott's Berry Farm




I went to Knott's Berry Farm awhile ago and had lots of fun. Well I guess you would always have lots of fun when you go to Knott's Berry Farm. But the first ride we went on is that big tube ride and there were many bees on the sides of the line in the plants. And I brought my wheels. So I would go out of the line where nobody was but then my brother would come just to get in the way and make me mad. Oh and it worked he was a pain in the ***. So we went on the ride and these girls that were sitting next to me got the most wet. They were drenched. So after that we went on the mystery lodge and that was fun. And them we went on boomerang. That was so fun. That's the one that you go on to loops back and forth. Its so fun. The first shoot down I had butterflies in my stomach. So then after that I went to play a game. You had to hit the sharks that came up and I hit them all and won a small monkey. So after lunch I did it again and I did the same thing and won again. Accept I traded 2 small monkeys for a big red monkey. I got it for my sister. She LOVED it. She was carrying it literally all day today. She's sleeping with it right now. So after that we went to this place were they had like a small hall of bugs and animals. They had hissing cockroaches and spiders and scorpions and lots of other stuff. And the hissing cockroach crawled up on my shirt. So in that same hall there was a rock floating test thing to see of a rock could float and the first one did. Then we tried the second and that floated too. It was crazy. They were so light too. Well I guess that would be the only way for the rock to float. So then after the hall I went on ghost rider by myself and that was the best ride there that I went on. It was a long wait though. But so was boomerang. They were both worth it though. Ghost rider goes super duper extra luper fast. I made that up myself by the way. And I almost forgot that I also got a geode and went on a train ride.

No comments: