Sunday, April 08, 2007

My Easter

Well I didn't get to do any egg hunt like we used to do every Easter. But I still got to find real eggs that my dad hid. There only 11. But at least I got to search. I only found 1. My brother and sister got 5. My sister got a 1 minute head start. So that didn't seem that fair. But after that I got to go to brunch which is breakfast and lunch at Don Cucos. And that place is the best. We went there for breakfast with my dad's friend and some of my friends. My dad's friend got his brother to visit from all the way from Pennsylvania. That's a long way away. They came just to visit. They are going back on the plane home at 11:00. So after brunch we all went hiking to find Geo cashes. None of us found anything though. So then after that we went home and that was it. A long Easter fun time for me.

No comments: