Thursday, April 12, 2007

My walk to my brother's practice

Well it wasn't really a walk since I rode my skateboard. But I had to do it after soccer practice We scrimmaged the whole time. But I came late. So after that I rode my skateboard to my brothers practice. And it was pretty fast on the way since it was downhill the whole way. I went down this one hill, well the first one that I was zooming down. And I was going a little too fast because the street was in front of me. So I had to jump off the skateboard and I was running really fast when I jumped off. Luckily my skateboard hit the grass and didn't go into the street. But then I knew not to go that fast on that place anymore. But it was fun going fast though. So after that hill it wasn't as steep as that. But the last hill was super fast and there was a bump my skateboard wouldn't be able to go over ans of course I wouldn't make it either. So I had no choice but to jump off again and my skateboard did not go over it just bounced back. Not that far though. So then I finally made it to my brothers practice and my dad took me to Lighthouse fish and chips. And I ate a lot there.

No comments: