Monday, August 27, 2007

Birthday present

I was supposed to get a Wii for birthday. But I found it in the back of my dads car. So I was supposed ride my bike to my piano practice but I couldn't find my helmet so I thought it was in the trunk of my dad's car so I looked there and I found A Wii. I found it there because he went shopping there and he got my Wii with my moms money because it was my mom's present too me. And I ran to my dad and told him I found a Wii in the trunk because he knew that I was begging for a Wii. And he just laughed and told me to go get it. And I found it like a month early. So I got my early present. He should have hid it better. But I am glad I found it early Because it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!. I love it. And they are really hard too get. So I got my Wii all set up downstairs.

No comments: