Thursday, August 23, 2007

Middle School

I haven't of course started the school year but I went to the orientations so I know some of the things that are going to happen. Like selling magazine subscriptions and all that. I know the rules. And they have such a high expectation of us. Since I'm going into middle school. I think a little too high of an expectation. Like we have to follow a dress code. Like you can't wear ripped pants. What they care. Its not distracting like they said it was. Like somebody gonna stare at my ripped pants all day. And we have to wear P.E. cloths. Well I guess they just don't want you to wear stinky sweaty wet clothes all day. They have showers though. But you have to bring your own towel. And we have to have different teachers in different classes. Whats wrong with one teacher. Plus 7 times the homework. We have enough homework in elementary school. But I will learn a lot. That's for sure. I mean whats school for right.

No comments: