Wednesday, August 29, 2007

School

Today was the first day of school. And for the first time school is fun. Who would have ever thought middle school would be fun. I have 7 different teachers. I have home room, pre algebra, world/U.S. history, reading/writing, P.E., and beginning band. Other people have exploratory for the year, but I picked beginning band. So 1 teacher for each room. I have a cool home room teacher. She's nice. In home room all we did was fill out information for the office and get our room sheets so we know were to go for each period. And we got our agenda books. to write things down in. And in all the rooms we had to write about ourselves. And in science we got homework which was writing about ourselves but in a different was then filling out sheets of paper. And we kind of did the same thing in reading/writing but it wasn't homework and we didn't have to make the paper a certain length and we had to fill out the whole page. But I got that finished tonight. So I am doing well so far.

No comments: