Sunday, August 19, 2007

popcorn

Now I can make the popcorn! I make it better. But my aunt won't believe it.But when she comes over Ill show her. My dad loved the popcorn and I loved it. My mom said it was alright while she was stuffing it in her mouth.So I assume she liked it. I'm not really sure if my siblings liked liked it. But I love it. So I'm happy with the popcorn. And yes nothing goes better with popcorn then love. That love was streaming in the popcorn From my heart to my shoulder to my elbow then my hand and into the pot. It was some good popcorn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, that was some tasty popped corn. I think you may get it up to Fannie level in perhaps 30 years. Keep on cookin'.

Anonymous said...

How do you make your popcorn? On the stove or in a popper? We have an air popper that makes good popcorn without the oil.