Monday, September 10, 2007

Fencing

Today I had a fencing class because I just started fencing. It seems like I am always 1 step ahead of my brother. Like were playing follow the leader in life. I did baseball first he did it too. Then I did running but he couldn't do that but then I did soccer. He is now doing that and now he wants to be in fencing. That is probably his next move if he is old enough. He probably is. So We did orientations. Well they did. But I had to say my name and if I had any experience in fencing which I didn't and we had to tell why we picked fencing and I said I love swords and sword fighting. We learned history of the swords and we got to hold the swords. That was really cool. And you can break many bones too. You can break your rib cage, rip your hip, break you wrist and other stuff too. Fencing should be fun. It is very tiring already though. Our teacher made us do many things like stretching and running and different footsteps and bending your knees for two hours. And literally bending your knees and getting into position. It was very tiring. It fells like my spine is trying to get out of my body right now. So It was a lot of stretching. I think it is going to be fun.

No comments: