Sunday, September 30, 2007

Medicine tablets

The medicine tablets that I take help my headaches when I get them. I get tons of headaches every day too. They're always in the side back of my head. I don't really know why. But the medicine tablets are helpful. I take three. They taste good too. Hold on. I'm taking one right now. MMMMM! I love those things. But I am sure only too take them when I need them. Never for my pleasure or else it would be like taking drugs kind of. I always ask my parents before I take them. I could get very sick if I took too many or some when I absolutely don't need them. So I am very cautious about that. My headache goes away and I am left all good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that you are careful with them.
Question..when was the last time you went to the eye doctor? When I was in 5th grade I got headaches everyday and then I went to the eye doctor and it turns out it was because I wasn't seeing as well as I could.