Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm back yall

Hey, I'm back. I had a guest blogger yesterday as you remember. I hope you remember. I have known "Bub" for all his life. To when he was inside his mommas stomach to what he is now. He is a good kid too. He is the one who showed me Age of Mythology. Or rather his family. Or his dad most likely. He loves that game and so do I. I think I am better than him though. Oh and he got to blog because he was sleeping over so we could take him to the triathlon which I might talk about tomorrow. But just to tell you if you don't know, It is swimming, biking, and running all in one thing. And that is in order also. You gots to be tough to do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who did the triathelon? And can I guess who "bub" is? I think his name starts with an R and ends with an N...am I right?