Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wii




I love my Wii. The Wii is made for multiple people to play together. That's why the 2 ii look like 2 people standing next to each other and 2 eyes and it even sounds like we as in both of us. So its funner to play with multiple people. So I have tons of Mii's which are the people you make or get from people you know and they send Miis over to you or you can get them in the Mii parade which also requires you to know the people. And as you play with or without anybody you gain or lose skill points. If you do good you gain and if you do bad you lose skill points. And pro is when you have at least 1000 skill points in that game. Oh and I am talking about the Wii sports which has tennis, baseball, bowling, golfing, and boxing. I have a pro skill level in bowling and tennis. I have a very high one in tennis. I am about 400 or 500 above pro in tennis. So I love my Wii.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Wii rules. Just remember what Wil Wheaton says. When you pwn a n00b: Don't be a dick.