Sunday, November 09, 2008

cival war reenactment

My dad and i went to see the civil war reenactment for extra credit that my History teacher assigned. It was awesome though even though my History teacher assigned it. I saw a couple people i actually knew that went to my school. i saw some other people i just knew that i didn't think went to my school. But a i got to see the war and it was crazy. The people shooting their guns mad smoke rings with their but nothing compared to the sound and rings the cannon made. the other side of the war shot the cannons first and it was loud. I suspected it to be even louder from the cannons that were next to me. And i suspected right. I got souvenirs for my brother and sister. I got a fan that i found but it was a great fan. Not an electrical fan but i think you know what I'm talking about. And i got 3 arrow heads and Lincoln pencil sharpener for my brother. And in looking for the souvenirs i found crotch powder! CROTCH POWDER!!!. It was crazy and funny. But i didn't get it. They had roasted corn there too. They had awesome food. So that's what i did all day.

No comments: