Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving as i like to call it "turkey day" was a fun day. My family and i went to our family friend's house for turkey day. He makes he best mashed potatoes. We brought our stuffing and he made his bread stuffing which was great as well. There was more food i wanted but there wasn't enough room on my plate. Anyway i think i ate at least one bite of everything. The turkey was great everything was great. After we finished dinner, we played games. We played scene it which me and my friend won. We were on teams. Then after that we played clue. It was i guess a newer way. I almost won the game. Well i had the info to win, but my other friend made an accusation first and won the game. Then my dad and my 2 friends played poker for $5. I didn't want to play. My dad let me play skate on my friends Xbox 360 with my brother. Then i played with my friend when they were done playing poker. I got to sleep over and play fable 2 in the morning and it was really fun. That's about it for Turkey day.

No comments: