Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween

Well for Halloween i wore a mask and put some glow in the dark stuff on the mouth which worked. My family(my dad, mom, brother, and sister) went to the Rec. center for Halloween while i went trick or treating with my friends. I got tired of using my mask after about 5 houses because i could barely see in it, it wasn't tight enough and i couldn't tighten it. My dad left a candy bowl outside for people to get and i came back like 10 or 15 mins. later and it was all gone. I told my dad it wouldn't last but he didn't believe me. I went to the house to put on make-up because i got tired of the mask. I put red, green, and white lines on my face and went out. When i came back at 9:30 i had tons of candy. I poured it on the table and my dad put it in the bowl for the trick or treaters and by the time nobody came anymore =there was barely any candy left and all the good stuff was gone. Oh well. I still had a really fun Halloween!!!

No comments: