Sunday, November 23, 2008

Spore


Spore is the funnest game I've ever played.  Which I guess puts Skate last.  I started out as an amoeba or as a spore.  I think it's an amoeba.  I'm not sure.  But I definitely started out in the water.  It was the funnest game ever!  I started out as a carnivore.  You can start either as a herbivore or a carnivore.  Carnivore is the funnest because you can eat people and that's a fun part of the game for me.  You can make really really weird characters and put them on the Internet for other people to use.   You can get a free version that's only a creature creator.  I played it this afternoon at my friend's house.  We were playing monopoly too and I won.  But I wanted to play spore and drop out of Monopoly but then my brother said he wanted to play skate and that pretty much screwed it up because my Dad didn't like that three of us wanted to drop out cause we went over there for the purpose of playing monopoly.  But I got level 2 on almost all my attacks.  You should probably get a newer version of a computer with Vista because that's what you need to play it.  My Dad's gonna get me a new computer so I can play it.  I can't wait!  You should get this game because it's the funnest game ever.

No comments: