Friday, November 13, 2009

Brother and mom

My brother really has my cold now and so does my mom. I can tell that it is definitely in my mom because she was really weary and intolerable of everything around her. It was just really annoying and i could barely stand it and now I'm in trouble. i can tell that my brother definitely has it because he is coughing constantly like i was. Its kind of annoying too because its weird now that they are coughing everywhere. Even my computer apps teacher was coughing today but I'm pretty sure that wasn't my fault. I just wish no one was sick. I mean I'm pretty sure I'm immune to it now but still its germs flying around everywhere. School is really annoying because if someone coughs even a little bit like one cough, they are all on you about the swine flu and that just gets really annoying. I just feel lie telling them to shut-up because they do need to shut-up and plus the swine flu isn't even that big of a deal. Sometimes i do tell them to shut-up but oh well. So yeah, i hope my brother and mom get better soon.

No comments: