Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hypothetical Situations

So sometimes i get these thoughts where i think of situations then stretch them out beyond what can really happen. So its pretty much making up a hypothetical situation. I kinda of make them go into the future, like i set my hypothetical situation into the future sometimes. I like to do that. But when i think of the situation, I'm usually trying to be funny and yeah, its funny. You are probably wanting me to give you some kind of situation like I'm talking about but i don't really remember it. I can only remember right when i am making up the hypothetical situation. Ill try to remember the situation so i can post it but i think I'm going to set up a twitter so i can tweet my thoughts, hopefully soon. The thing is though, its gonna be a lot of typing in those situations. Plus i don't even know if people would be entertained by them. I like to entertain people, not by making myself look stupid though. I don't do that. I like to be funny though. But ill probably post about Twitter once i get one.

No comments: